This Halloween season, guests of all ages are sure to have a ghoulishly good time at the new Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure park. This separately-ticketed party is packed with exclusive new entertainment and experiences, including the new “World of Color” spectacular – “Villainous!”
Tweens will be treated to multiple new experiences – including the new interactive DescenDANCE Party and more! Here’s what’s in store:
• DescenDANCE Party – A new pulsing party in the Backlot area of Hollywood Land is inspired by the popular “Descendants” franchise from Disney Channel. As the DescenDANCE Party begins, a spell is cast, summoning the greatest dance crew from the Isle of the Lost to throw down and lead everyone in moves that are set to the biggest hit songs from all three “Descendants” movies. The original “Villain Kids” might even crash the party through magic mirrors. Once the DescenDANCE crew returns to their realm, the Backlot DJ continues to spin tunes that will make any “Villain Kid” proud, inviting everyone to step onto the dance floor into the night.
• “Villainous!” – The new “World of Color” show weaves a Halloween tale about a young girl named Shelley Marie. This twisted tale carries Shelley on an unforgettable journey, exploring the villainous side of Disney characters through fountains, lights, lasers, projections and special effects. “Villainous!” shows that, deep down, there’s a little villain in all of us.
• Character encounters – Tweens will love meeting beloved Disney characters – and villains, too. You may be surprised at who you discover at this Halloween party, like Dr Facilier, Jafar and Maleficent!
• Immersive Treat Trails – Trick-or-treating is not just for little kids! There is so much to see at the new, wonderfully wicked treat trails throughout the park. Iconic characters such as Mad Hatter from Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland,” or even Oogie Boogie himself will surprise and delight. Additional treat trails will feature oversized cauldrons full of treats for all guests to enjoy.
• “Frightfully Fun Parade” – The favorite Halloween parade is coming to Disney California Adventure park for the first time! The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow starts the procession, followed by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse who lead the cavalcade of characters and many mischievous Disney villains who are ready to stir up some trouble along the parade route.
This spook-tacular Halloween party is only offered on 20 select nights this fall. For more information and tickets to Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at the Disneyland Resort visit Disneyland.com/HalloweenParty. Also, be sure to catch “Descendants 3” this August on Disney Channel.
Gray is a lifelong Disney fan! From Disney+ to the parks, he loves it all. His favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and his favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion.