Aunt Polly’s, a classic quick service restaurant will be reopening December 22 through January 5 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. to accommodate the many guests who will surely be hungry during their magical day experiencing the Magic Kingdom.
Guests can expect a limited, but awesome menu with items like:
- Becky’s Buttery Biscuit BBQ Sliders with House-made Cajun Chips ($10.49)
- Soft Pretzel Sticks with choice of Dipping Sauce ($8.99)
- Mississippi Mud Brownie A La Mode ($5.79)
- Barq’s Root Beer Float with Vanilla Ice Cream ($5.49)
- Odwalla Lemonade & Sweet Tea Slush ($5.49)
Thanks to Jensey Loves for the photo that accompanies this story.