As Disney prepares for the final performance of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, a new dining package will be offered at the Rose & Crown Dining Room that will offer patio seating and a prix fixe menu.
Options on the menu include:
• Appetizers: Scotch Egg or United Kingdom Cheese Platter
• Entrées: Fish and Chips, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Pan-roasted Scottish Salmon, or Bangers and Mash
• Dessert: Pudding Platter Trio featuring Sticky Toffee Pudding, English Trifle, and Chocolate Nougat Bar.
• Kid’s Menu: Soup or salad with a choice of Cheese and Turkey Flatbread, Turkey Meatball Pasta, Cheesy Pasta, or Fish and Chips, with a Fruit Salad or Trifle for dessert.
• Unlimited select alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
The package is $85 for adults, and $35 for children. The experience lasts for 90 minutes, ending with the conclusion of the show. Booking for the package begins January 17th for dining times starting at 8:00 pm on January 18th.
Gray is a lifelong Disney fan! From Disney+ to the parks, he loves it all. His favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and his favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion.