D23 has a fan-tastic surprise for their members! To celebrate the official Disney fan club’s 10th anniversary they are hosting the ultimate anniversary bash at the The Walt Disney Studios in Burbank.
In addition, the Walt Disney Archives will display some fan-favorite items and treasures from inside the Disney vaults—selected just for this event. You’ll also have the opportunity to see their curated window exhibits celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland and continuing the 90th birthday celebration of Mickey Mouse—both located inside the Frank G. Wells Building.
Of course, the evening wouldn’t be complete without a D23-exclusive gift created exclusively for our special anniversary, and all guests will take home your commemorative “D23 10-Year FAN-
The event will begin at 5 p.m. at The Walt Disney Studios and will last until approximately 8 p.m. Security will open The Walt Disney Studios at 4 p.m., and check-in will begin approximately 30 minutes before the start of the event. Please do not arrive before 4 p.m.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest; D23 Gold Family Members may reserve tickets for themselves and up to three (3) guests.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members must log in by using their D23.com Gold Member account information when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets will not be admitted to the event.
- The Disney Studio Store will not be open during this event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at The Walt Disney Studios during the event you will be attending. The Walt Disney Company will be taking photos and filming at The Walt Disney Studios located at 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.
Gray is a lifelong Disney fan! From Disney+ to the parks, he loves it all. His favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and his favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion.