There’s a new dining experience taking place at Disney’s Contemporary Resort over the 4th of July weekend.
Woody’s Roundup BBQ takes place July 4-6 from 6:15 PM to 9:15 PM at the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Arrive at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for a special holiday weekend celebration—offered nightly July 4 through 6—and be escorted into a larger-than-life recreation playset of Woody’s Roundup—a rustic, wild western town. Once inside, pal around with Woody, Jessie, Bullseye and Buzz Lightyear. Jam along as Mr. Microphone plays some of Woody’s favorite tunes.
Playtime activities include:
- Trick Roping Demonstration
- Camp-style Carnival Games
- Toy Story Craft Station
Roaming around the playset will also be a balloon artist, ready to create some of your favorite Toy Story toys.
Saunter over to the Porte Cochere for the night’s final showdown: a toytastic view of Magic Kingdom park’s amazing fireworks.
Guests will be able to enjoy one of two fireworks shows depending on the data they choose to dine! Each show will begin approximately at 9:15 PM:
- July 4: Disney’s Celebrate America!—A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky
- July 5 and 6: Happily Ever After
Saunter over to the Barbecue Buffet, featuring some of the best BBQ outside of the Wild West. Dishes include:
- Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts and Thighs with Roasted Peach Coulis
- Fire-roasted Vegetable Cake served with a Chipotle Succotash
- Low and Slow Smoked Pork Ribs
- Barbecue Beef Brisket Carved
- Fresh Cornbread and Honey Butter
- Mixed Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Roasted Pepper Ranch Dressing
- Sweet Cream Cole Slaw
- Southern-style Potato Salad
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetables with a splash of Smoked Olive Oil
- Vegetarian Campfire Chili
- Salted Caramel Cookie Bars
- Assorted Sliced Fresh Melon
- Red, White and Blue Push Pops
- Cherry-Pie Shots
- Garden Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
- Butter Corn Kernels
- Steamed Hot Dogs
- Creamy Mickey Roni & Cheese
- Chicken Fingers with BBQ Sauce & Honey Mustard
- Potato Barrels
- Assorted Cookies and Brownies
Wet your whistle with juices, milk and an assortment of libations—including premium adult beverage options for Guests 21 years of age and older.
Prices for this dining event are $149 for adults (ages 10 and up) and $99 for children (ages 3 to 9.) To book your seat at the Woody’s Roundup BBQ, you can book online or call (407) WDW-DINE.