Disney is making some changes to character meet and greets around Magic Kingdom Park, here’s what you need to know:
• Mickey Mouse will greet Guests in his Magician outfit once again in Town Square Theater starting October 1. Mickey and Minnie Mouse will no longer meet in their Celebration outfits after September 30.
• Pluto will roam around Storybook Circus in the morning and greet Guests in the afternoon in Calliope Tent (near the Walt Disney World Railroad station in Storybook Circus) starting October 1. Pluto will no longer meet at Pete’s Silly Sideshow after September 30.
• Minnie will rejoin Daisy, Donald, and Goofy, greeting Guests at Calliope Tent (near the Walt Disney World Railroad station in Storybook Circus) October 1-2, and then return to Pete’s Silly Sideshow on Oct. 3.
• Chip and Dale will roam Frontierland in the morning and greet Guests in the afternoon at the Splash Mountain Exit starting October 1.
• Anastasia, Drizella, and Fairy Godmother will greet Guests at the Castle archways next to Pinocchio Village Haus starting October 1st.
Gray is a lifelong Disney fan! From Disney+ to the parks, he loves it all. His favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and his favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion.