Today marks the launch of Disney+ in the U.S., the ultimate streaming destination for content from our biggest brands including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic. From “Moana” to “Toy Story,” “Captain Marvel” to “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” Disney+ offers some of the best stories in the world, all in one place.
Check out our top three ways to celebrate the launch of Disney+ at Disney Parks and in your own home:
- Celebrate Disney+’s holiday comedy “Noelle,” starring Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader at the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail. This year, the trail is getting an overlay inspired by “Noelle” including a DJ dance party, themed food and beverage, merchandise offerings, costume displays, photo ops and much more!
- You won’t want to miss the new Disney+ kiosk located in the Town Center where you can subscribe in person and learn more.
- And for those Star Wars fans, check out a variety of products inspired by “The Mandalorian”including an exclusive MagicBand now available at the following locations:
2. Continue your Disney+ celebration when visiting the Disneyland Resort in California:
- Embrace your inner bounty hunter and get an up-close look at props and production memorabilia from “The Mandalorian” at Star Wars Launch Bay at Disneyland park.
- Don’t forget to check out the latest merchandise inspired by “The Mandalorian” available now at:
- Get’cha head in the game with an exclusive sneak peek of “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series” at the Tomorrowland Theater in Disneyland park now through Dec. 12.
- Visit the new Disney+ kiosk located by the Disney Home in the Downtown Disney District to learn more and subscribe in person.
3. Not only does Disney+ feature some of the most beloved stories in the world, but it also introduces some new stories, including a few inspired by Disney Parks:
- “The Imagineering Story” takes you behind the scenes of the Disney Parks dream in this all-new original series that inspires you to “keep moving forward.”
- “One Day at Disney” delves into the essence of what it’s like to work at The Walt Disney Company in a full-length original documentary and 52 short-form episodes.
After you binge your favorite films, see them come to life at Disney Parks with Woody, Buzz and friends at play in Toy Story Land or even join the First Order and Kylo Ren at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
For more information, visit DisneyPlus.com and let me know in the comments below what you are planning on streaming first!