As a precautionary measure in line with prevention efforts taking place across Hong Kong, we are temporarily closing Hong Kong Disneyland Park out of consideration for the health and safety of our Guests and Cast Members. We are in close contact with health authorities and the government about the situation and will announce a reopening date once they determine it is advisable.
The Standard Park Tickets are valid for six months from the purchase date. If needed, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort will assist in the refund for Guests who have purchased tickets for admission to Hong Kong Disneyland park or have booked a resort hotel. For more details or enquiries, please send an email to [email protected].
Day Tickets and In-Park Products
- For unused Park Ticket and other date specific product, including meal voucher and Disney Character Buffet Dining Plan, with expiry date falls between January 26, 2020 and August 30, 2020 (both dates inclusive), the expiry date will be automatically extended to August 31, 2020. Guest shall use the same Ticket or Product confirmation for entry/usage before the extended expiry date.
- For Guests who have purchased Park Tickets through one of the Resort’s direct channels, including our official website, Main Entrance ticket booths and Disney Reservation Center, please contact the Disney Reservation Center at [email protected] with Guest name and confirmation number to request refunds for unused tickets.
- For Guests who have purchased Park Ticket through our official WeChat Mini Program, Fliggy Flagship Store and the Resort’s official travel partners, please reach out to your original ticket purchase channel and raise the refund request for unused tickets. Hong Kong Disneyland will provide the best possible assistance as appropriate.
- The above refund arrangements also apply to park-related products and services, such as tour products, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique experiences and meal vouchers in the Park.
- For Guests who have booked resort hotels for one of the days that Hong Kong Disneyland is closed, through one of the Resort’s direct channels, including our official website and Disney Reservation Center, please contact Disney Reservation Center via email to [email protected] with Guest name and confirmation number for refund or cancellation requests.
- For Guests who have booked a resort hotel stay for one of the days that Hong Kong Disneyland is closed through our official WeChat Mini Program, Fliggy Flagship Store and the Resort’s official travel partners, please reach out to your original booking channel for refund or cancellation requests. Hong Kong Disneyland will provide the best possible assistance as appropriate.
Magic Access Annual Membership
- Guests who are holding unredeemed Magic Access confirmation (for new membership only) or Magic Access Certificate with expiry date falls between January 26, 2020 and April 30, 2020 (both dates inclusive), may present the original confirmation or Certificate for redemption at designated location(s) in person within 3 months from the reopening date of Hong Kong Disneyland Park. Each Membership Card is valid for one year from the issue date.
- The Magic Access membership validity dates will be extended according to the membership tiers. Details will be announced on the official website in due course. Thank you for your continued support to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.