Connect with us

Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World Resumes Selling Annual Passes to Individuals Who Have Cancelled or Expired Passes

Published

on

Disney has resumed sales of Walt Disney World Annual Passes to those who have cancelled their pass or had a pass that expired during the COVID-19 crisis.

Anyone who had a pass on or before March 16th now have the ability to purchase a new Annual Pass. Guests who are interested in purchasing a new Annual Pass, and qualify for the offer, should call V.I.PASSHOLDER Support at (407)-WDW-PASS or visit a Guest Relations location Walt Disney World theme parks or Disney Springs.

H/T: BlogMickey

Continue Reading
9 Comments

9 Comments

1. Lindsay

October 17, 2020 at 10:54 am

Anyone who had a pass on or before March 16 can get a new pass or did you mean on or after March 16?

• Gray Houser

October 17, 2020 at 4:41 pm

On or before, unfortunately. If you already have an inactivated pass you should be good to go!

• Lindsay

October 17, 2020 at 5:21 pm

So if I had an annual pass that expired in January 2020 I can buy another pass now? I read that they’re only letting people buy new annual passes if they had one that expired after they shut down in March.

• Gray Houser

October 17, 2020 at 5:22 pm

I would call and see what they can do.

• Lindsay

October 17, 2020 at 5:32 pm

I will do that, thanks!

• Gray Houser

October 17, 2020 at 5:36 pm

No problem! Let me know how it goes!

2. Greg Newman

October 19, 2020 at 11:33 am

I’ve called twice. No AP is currently available for sale or renewal if expired. Not sure where the information came from but it wasn’t from WDW.

3. Douglas Trayner

November 9, 2020 at 8:30 pm

I’m extremely disappointed Disney has chosen to turn their back on Disney fan’s all over the State of Florida. I know each person has their story but this Disney fan planned half my life to live close enough to Disney World to visit every day if I wanted. This year my dream was realized when my wife and I retired and live only a half-hour away only to have my dream ripped from my grasp.

4. Spastora

December 11, 2020 at 5:45 pm

My annual pass expired 3/11/20 and I was not permitted to purchase a new AP since it expired prior to the shutdown 3/16/20. I spoke with several agents and none were able to make an exception (today 12/11/20)