Following the incredibly successful launch of “Loki” (Disney CEO Bob Chapek said it was their most-viewed series premiere) last Wednesday, The Hollywood Reporter is today reporting that Disney is shifting their weekly content drop day from Friday to Wednesday.
This means that a number of previously announced premiere dates for new Disney+ Originals will be coming out EARLIER than previously announced, we have a full list below.
- Monsters at Work moves from July 2 to July 7
- Turner & Hooch moves from July 16 to July 21
- Behind the Attraction moves from July 16 to July 21
- Chip ‘n’ Dale: Park Life moves from July 23 to July 28
- Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts moves from July 30 to July 28
- The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse batch two moves from July 30 to July 28
- Growing Up Animal moves from August 20 to August 18
- Short Circuit season two moves from July 30 to August 4
Gray is a lifelong Disney fan! From Disney+ to the parks, he loves it all. His favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and his favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion.