Disney announced today that more than 150 new food items will be debuting across Walt Disney World resort in honor of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” beginning on October 1st.
Here’s the full announcement:
During its 50th anniversary celebration, Walt Disney World once again demonstrates how food and drinks can be key ingredients for a fun day at The Most Magical Place on Earth. New menu items for the celebration offer nods to the resort’s past while pushing culinary adventures to exciting new places. These include theme park classics and some of Walt Disney’s favorite items, along with novel dishes and sips full of color, whimsy and a touch of EARidescent shimmer. Of the 150-plus new items available, examples include:
- Cheese Fries with Walt’s Chili at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Glimmer and Shimmer Pineapple Mousse at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Mission to Mars burger at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café in Magic Kingdom Park
- EARidescent Croissant Doughnut at EPCOT
- EARidescent Ice Dream Cone at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Chicken Dinner Cupcake Trio at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Magical Beacon Cocktail, found at many table-service restaurants, lounges and poolbars at Walt Disney WorldNovelty items developed for the celebration, including popcorn buckets, mugs and sippers, are available beginning Oct. 1, 2021, and continue to roll out across Walt Disney World throughout “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.”
Gray is a lifelong Disney fan! From Disney+ to the parks, he loves it all. His favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and his favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion.
All the delicious food. I can’t wait to be there.