Beginning next January, select seven-night sailings on the Disney Fantasy will include a day-long celebration dedicated to the beloved tales of Pixar. Have you ever wanted to dine, play, dance, sing and swim with your favorite Pixar pals? Now’s your chance, and this opportunity is exclusive to Disney Cruise Line guests!
In addition to a Pixar film festival, exclusive merchandise and photo opportunities, Pixar Day at Sea will include a variety of one-of-a-kind experiences, including:
- From morning until night, your family will dance, play and interact with your favorite Pixar pals, including Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Bo Peep from “Toy Story”; Mike, Sulley and Boo from “Monsters, Inc.”; Joy and Sadness from “Inside Out”; Dug and Russell from “Up”; and everyone’s favorite supers – Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl and Frozone from “The Incredibles.”
- A new nighttime spectacular will call upon your family to help the Incredibles save the day.
- A first-of-its-kind theatrical experience will bring to life the beloved story of Miguel and his family from “Coco” through live music and puppetry.
- Families will be able to join their favorite characters from the beloved Pixar films for a dance party bash.
Dining Filled with Character
- A new, interactive character dining experience hosted by Sheriff Woody, Jesse and Bullseye will kick-start your day with sing-a-longs, cowboy serenades and all the country breakfast fixins.
- Enjoy a Pixar-themed dinner with dishes inspired by the Pixar Animation Studios’ California locale.
- Immerse yourself in undersea magic while dining in Animator’s Palate with visits from some of your favorite “Finding Nemo” friends, including interactive conversations with Crush.
To Castaway Cay – and beyond!
Pixar Day at Sea will be included on nine select Disney Fantasy cruises from January through March 2023. Departing from Port Canaveral, Florida, the Disney Fantasy will sail to several guest-favorite destinations in the eastern and western Caribbean. Eastern Caribbean itineraries feature stops in ports such as Tortola, St. Thomas and San Juan, Puerto Rico, while western Caribbean sailings visit Cozumel, Mexico; Grand Cayman; and Falmouth, Jamaica. Every cruise includes a visit to Disney’s private island oasis, Castaway Cay.
I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to be immersed in the ever-unfolding stories of my favorite toys, monsters and heroes during the all-new Pixar Day at Sea. Keep an eye out on the Disney Parks Blog for more information soon about this special Disney Cruise Line event!
Gray is a lifelong Disney fan! From Disney+ to the parks, he loves it all. His favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and his favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion.