Take off on an intergalactic chase through space and time as D23: The Official Disney Fan Club invites you to be among the first to experience the all-new attraction, Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind!
Not only will D23 Gold Members be able to experience the attraction before opening day, but this event includes even more magic so you can make the most of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration.
First, you’ll check in at the main entrance, where you’ll receive your complimentary after-4 p.m. park admission and a commemorative credential. You’ll have some free time to stroll and sample the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival with a dining card. After the sun has set, we’ll gather around the World Showcase lagoon for reserved viewing for the new nighttime spectacular, Harmonious!
Then as the park closes, the exciting moment arrives as we invite you to make your way to the new World Discovery neighborhood where you’ll embark on an all-new journey in the Wonders of Xandar pavilion.
As part of the EPCOT transformation this summer, strap in, get your game face on, and crank up your mixtape as you twist, turn, and blast through an awesome intergalactic chase. Welcome to Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind! It’s a massive, first-of-its-kind family thrill-coaster only possible at EPCOT, where the Guardians of the Galaxy need YOU to save humanity on an amazing journey across space and time. Get ready to rewind, rotate, and head toward the action through an exciting space pursuit. This cosmic trip will be one of the largest fully enclosed coasters in the world, featuring the first reverse launch on any Disney coaster!
You’ll be able to experience the attraction with fellow D23 Members and receive a D23-exclusive commemorative gift upon departure.
- Parking and park admission with park reservation to EPCOT after 4 p.m. on Sunday, May 15, 2022
- $20 dining card to enjoy the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival (or other dining location of your choice)
- Reserved viewing for Harmonious
- Exclusive entry to preview of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
Check-in will be open from 3:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m., with park admission beginning at 4 p.m. Members are able to explore EPCOT until the reserved viewing area for Harmonious opens at 8 p.m. for the 9 p.m. show. The evening concludes with an opportunity to preview of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, receiving a commemorative gift upon departure.
- Persons who do not meet the minimum height requirement of 42” (107 cm) may not ride.
- All ticket holders for this event agree to comply to the latest health and safety guidelines put forth by Walt Disney World Resort. Find the latest guidelines at disneyworld.com/updates.
- Please note: No merchandise opportunities will be available as part of this event.
- D23 Gold Members may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when purchasing tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets may not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present for their guests to gain entry to the event.
- All Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to attend this D23 event.
- Children should be supervised. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 18 or older.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT IN LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL, during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Disney”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Disney.
Gray is a lifelong Disney fan! From Disney+ to the parks, he loves it all. His favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and his favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion.