Disney has announced reopening details for Walt Disney World Resort
We are continuing to closely monitor weather conditions as we assess the impact of Hurricane Ian at Walt Disney World Resort. We anticipate weather conditions to improve throughout the evening on Thursday, Sept. 29 and are planning for a phased reopening of our theme parks and Disney Springs on Friday, Sept. 30, with the following hours:
- Magic Kingdom
- 8 a.m. Early Theme Park Entry
- 10 a.m. all Guest entry
- 6 p.m. close
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- 7 p.m.-12 a.m. Party hours
- 9 a.m. Early Theme Park Entry
- 11 a.m. all Guest entry
- 9 p.m. close
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 10 a.m. Early Theme Park Entry
- 12 p.m. all Guest entry
- 9 p.m. close
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- 11 a.m. Early Theme Park Entry
- 1 p.m. all Guest entry
- 7 p.m. close
- Disney Springs
- 10 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Fantasia Fairways Miniature Golf Course
- 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Theme park reservations are required. To make or modify a theme park reservation, please visit DisneyWorld.com. Please note reservations are subject to availability.
Early Theme Park Entry
The early theme park entry benefit is available for guests staying at Disney Resort hotels and select other hotels.
Dining and experience reservations
- All dining and Enchanted Extra experience reservations prior to the listed park hours above are canceled.
- Guests who have existing dining or Enchanted Extras experiences during the Early Theme Park Entry window will be allowed to enter the parks whether or not they are Resort Guests.
Transportation will operate as normal, pending our current weather protocols. Transportation will begin operation 30 minutes prior to each park open. Resort Guests are encouraged to take their own vehicles if they choose to visit another location on property.
Gray is a lifelong Disney fan! From Disney+ to the parks, he loves it all. His favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and his favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion.