Beginning today, frequent guests to Shanghai Disney Resort can now purchase annual passes like the ones found at other Disney Parks around the globe. Shanghai Disneyland is offering three different types of annual passes:
- Anyday Annual Pass: 365 days of park access, may exclude some park hours for special events
- Weekday + Sunday Annual Pass: Subject to the
passcalendar, offers a minimum of 250 days of park access during passvalidity period, includes most weekdays, Sundays, and part of the Summer and Winter Holidays
- Sunday Annual Pass: Subject to the
passcalendar, offers a minimum of 45 days of park access during passvalidity period, includes most Sundays
The prices for the three annual passes are listed in the table below, provided by Shanghai Disney Resort
Having an Annual Pass comes with many magical benefits including discounts and exclusive merchandise, such as:
- Approximately 20%
offall dining at Shanghai Disneyland and the two resort hotels
- Approximately 20% off at Shanghai Disney Resort shops
- [Anyday Annual Pass Benefit] Up to 12 Early Park Entries
- Annual Pass Holder shopping and dining benefits in Disneytown
- Surprise discounts on Shanghai Disney Resort hotel room rates and on tickets to the Mandarin production of the Beauty and the Beast Musica
Unlike at Disney Parks in the United States of America, Annual Passholders will be required to present their original ID credential (Government ID/Passport/Travel Document) associated with your Shanghai Disneyland Annual Pass (standard, child, senior and disabled) and your pass when they are going through entrance turnstiles. Annual Pass Holders who cannot provide valid original ID credential which matches the information printed on the Annual Pass will not be allowed to enter into Shanghai Disneyland.
More information and legal information can be found here.
Gray is a lifelong Disney fan! From Disney+ to the parks, he loves it all. His favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and his favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion.