We have more ghoulishly good news from the Mansion. Walt Disney World’s Trader Sams will also be offering a Hatbox Ghost tiki mug! And that’s not all, Disney is also releasing a Hatbox Ghost tiki Pin and Christmas Tree Ornament!
Walt Disney World Resort – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- The Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug will go on sale on Oct. 15 at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto for those guests with a valid wristband. Wristbands will be distributed at Trader Sam’s Tiki Terracestarting at 9 a.m. ET on Oct. 15 (and starting at 10 a.m. on following days, while supplies last). Beverage purchase is required. The Grim Grinning Grog here will feature pineapple-mango dark rum, Bermuda black rum, blood orange, lime juice, a trio of tropical juices, and dashes of aromatic bitters (non-alcoholic version upon request).
- Trader Sam’s Grotto will open at 1 p.m. ET on Oct. 15, and will open at 3 p.m. ET on the following days.
- A Hatbox Ghost Ornament and Limited Edition Hatbox Ghost Pin will be sold at BouTiki at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort beginning at 9 a.m. ET, Oct. 15.
Disneyland Resort – The Disneyland Hotel
- The Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug will go on sale on Oct. 15 at the South Lounge of the Disneyland Hotel Convention Center from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. PST (line will open at 5:00 a.m.). Complimentary parking at the Disneyland Hotel and Downtown Disney District will be available up to 20 minutes after the time of purchase with receipt.
- The mugs will also be available at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar with purchase of a beverage, The Grim Grinning Grog featuring coconut rum, spiced rum, pineapple juice, red passion fruit syrup, and blue curaçao (non-alcoholic version available upon request).
- A Hatbox Ghost Ornament and Limited Edition Hatbox Ghost Pin will be sold at Disney’s Fantasia Shop at the Disneyland Hotel beginning at 7 a.m. PST, Oct. 15.
*Note: At both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort, this offering is non-discountable with a limit of two (2) per guest and is only available while supplies last.