Starting on June 18, Guests with stays booked at a Walt Disney World Resort from June 22-July 10, 2020 will be able to make Resort dining reservations. At that time, Guests will be able to secure dining by phone, as the online dining reservation system via My Disney Experience will not be available. For dining reservations at Walt Disney World Resort hotels and select venues at Disney Springs, Guests can call #(407)824-1391, and Disney Vacation Club Members can call Member Services at #(800)800-9800. Only Guests with confirmed Resort reservations will be able to reserve dining at Walt Disney World, as there will be no general availability at this time.
The following Walt Disney World Resorts and dining locations will be open for Guests on June 22:
Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- The Wave… of American Flavors
- The Wave Lounge
- Contempo Café
- Cove Bar
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Roaring Fork
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Roaring Fork
- Geyser Point Bar & Grill
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Kidani Breakfast at Sanaa
- Sanaa Lounge
- Maji Pool Bar
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop
- Beach Club Marketplace
- Martha’s Vineyard
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Trattoria al Forno (this excludes Character Dining, which is temporarily unavailable)
- Pizza Window
- BoardWalk Bakery
- Leaping Horse Libations
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- P&J’s Southern Takeout
- Meadow Snack Bar
- Crockett’s Tavern
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Olivia’s Café
- Good’s Food to Go
- Gurgling Suitcase
Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Kona Cafe
- Capt. Cook’s
- Pineapple Lanai
- Barefoot Pool Bar
Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera (please note that the Character Dining experience will be modified)
- Primo Piatto
- Le Petit Café
- Bar Riva
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Artist’s Palette
- The Paddock Grill
- On the Rocks Pool Bar
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Grand Floridian Cafe
- Gasparilla Island Grill
- Enchanted Rose
- Beaches Pool Bar & Grill
The Walt Disney World website provides more information for Guests regarding dining reservations and experiences when the Resorts and the Parks reopen:
At this time, dining reservations are not available for in-park dining experiences. Reservations will resume at a later date.
When in-park dining initially becomes available, you’ll need valid park admission, a reservation for park entry and a dining reservation to dine at an in-park, table-service restaurant. Dining reservations do not guarantee admission to the park.
Before you dine at Walt Disney World Resort, please be aware that you’ll need:
- Face coverings for each Guest age 2 and up, which must be worn in all public areas—including while entering and exiting dining locations—and can be removed while eating or drinking.
- Planning to dine at a table-service restaurant in a Disney Resort hotel? A confirmed dining reservation is required for day Guests (those not staying overnight) and is highly recommended for Guests staying overnight at a Disney Resort hotel.
Also, it’s highly recommended to have:
- The latest version of the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device, with location services enabled.
- Cashless or contactless forms of payment.
New measures have been implemented across Walt Disney World dining locations to promote health and hygiene, including:
- Enhanced Cleaning: We’ve increased cleaning in high-traffic areas such as public elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more. Additionally, seating areas, dining areas and pagers will be cleaned between Guests.
- Reduced-Contact Menus: Menus will be shared in ways to minimize contact. At quick-service restaurants, menus will be displayed on signage. And at table-service restaurants, you can scan a code with your mobile device to access the digital menu.
- Self-Serve Changes: Beverages and other items that were previously self-serve will instead be served by Cast Members.
Use convenient technologies to minimize your contact with others:
- Mobile Order Service: A time-saving feature of the My Disney Experience app, mobile order service enables you to order ahead at select dining locations and pick up food during a designated arrival window.
- Mobile Check-In for Reservations: Check in to your dining reservations at select table-service restaurants using the new mobile check-in feature on the My Disney Experience app. There’s no need to visit the host stand to check in!
- Scannable Codes for Select Restaurant Menus: While at a table-service restaurant, you can use your own mobile device to scan a code for access to the digital menu.
- Cashless Payments: At this time, it is recommended all Guests use cashless payment options, including debit cards, credit cards and Disney Gift Cards. Guests can also opt for contactless payment options—such as mobile wallets—or use cash to purchase a Disney Gift Card at Guest Relations and select merchandise locations. Disney Resort hotel Guests can also use MagicBands to charge their purchase to their Disney Resort hotel folio.