Disney today announced a slate of Disneyland Resort restaurant reopenings, including my personal favorite Disneyland Resort restaurant. Take a look:
- Paradise Garden Grill (opening May 13)
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace (opening May 20 exclusively for Legacy Passholders and their guests; online reservations available May 18)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant (opening May 27; online reservations available May 18)
- Napa Rose (opening May 28 – dinner only; online reservations available May 18)
- Storytellers Café (opening May 28 – breakfast and dinner – no characters; online reservations available May 18)
- GCH Craftsman Bar (New! Excited to announce online reservations will be available May 28)
If you haven’t guessed it already, my favorite is the Blue Bayou in New Orleans Square!
…now I want a monte cristo.
Which one of these restaurants are your favorite?
Gray Houser Founder
Gray is a lifelong Disney fan! From Disney+ to the parks, he loves it all. His favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and his favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion.