Orlando, Fla. – Universal Orlando Resort has announced a groundbreaking development in theme park entertainment with the introduction of Universal Epic Universe, slated for a grand opening in 2025. This ambitious project, set to redefine theme park immersion, will feature more than 50 attractions, including entertainment, dining, and shopping experiences. The addition of this fourth theme park will transform Universal Orlando into a premier weeklong vacation destination.
At the heart of Universal Epic Universe is Celestial Park, a breathtaking world filled with rolling gardens, meandering waterways, and pathways that invite guests on an adventure of discovery and thrill. This imaginative world is designed to be both a relaxing and exhilarating experience, with lush gardens, shimmering waters, and architecture inspired by astronomical and mythological elements.
Celestial Park serves as the gateway to four additional worlds, each offering unique adventures:
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Ministry of Magic: Merging the 1920s wizarding Paris from the Fantastic Beasts films with the iconic British Ministry of Magic, this world offers guests an exploration into a different era of the wizarding world.
- SUPER NINTENDO WORLD: Guests will step into the world of Mario, Luigi, and other beloved characters, experiencing a new way to play in this iconic universe.
- How to Train Your Dragon – Isle of Berk: This colorful world brings to life the popular film franchise, allowing guests to soar with dragons and embark on Viking adventures.
- Dark Universe: An exploration of myths and mysteries, featuring the experiments of Dr. Victoria Frankenstein and a landscape where legendary monsters roam.
In addition to these worlds, Celestial Park boasts several attractions and experiences:
- Starfall Racers: A dual-launch racing coaster promising an adrenaline rush with speeds up to 62 mph and heights of 133 feet.
- Constellation Carousel: A unique ride where guests can glide on constellations through a choreographed dance of music and starlight.
- Astronomica: An interactive wet-play area doubling as a compass to Epic Universe’s wonders.
- Diverse Dining Options: Including Atlantic, a Victorian aquarium-themed “surf and turf” restaurant, and The Blue Dragon Pan-Asian Restaurant, offering a culinary journey across Asia.
- Unique Retail Locations: Such as the Nintendo Super Star Store and Moonship Chocolates & Celestial Sweets.
- Fountain Shows: Featuring a multitude of fountains that dance to music and interactive lighting.
The Epic Universe will also be home to the Universal Helios Grand Hotel, offering 500 rooms and a dedicated theme park entrance, blending the wonders of the heavens and earth.
Universal Orlando Resort is committed to energy efficiency and sustainable construction practices in developing Epic Universe. More details, including an interactive preview center at Universal CityWalk, will be revealed in the coming months. For more information, visit www.UniversalOrlando.com.
Gray is a lifelong Disney fan! From Disney+ to the parks, he loves it all. His favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and his favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion.