Annual Passholders can save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays on most nights July 1 through August 28, 2019. Passholders must present a valid Walt Disney World Pass at check-in.
Length of Stay Requirements
Minimum – 1 night
Maximum – 14 nights
Here are the resorts that are included in the offer:
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios only
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Other Important Information:
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and
- Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-2750 and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
Gray is a lifelong Disney fan! From Disney+ to the parks, he loves it all. His favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and his favorite attraction is The Haunted Mansion.