ESPN is doing their annual fundraising auction benefiting The V Foundation. Now, that wouldn’t usually warrant a post on a Disney Parks focused blog, but one of the items available in this auction is an overnight stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite at Walt Disney World. Of course, an experience like this won’t come cheap and it can be expected that the price will climb much higher than the current bid on of $26,100. Now, for that price you will get more than just one night in the suite, here’s everything the winning bidder can expect to receive:
This experience gives you one (1) vacation package for you and three (3) guests for three (3) nights and four (4) days at the Walt Disney World® Resort, including:
- Four (4) round trip coach airfares
- Four (4) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort via Disney’s Magical Express® Service
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room(s) (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for two (2) nights at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion; based on availability.
- Four (4) 4-Day Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper® Plus Option.
- One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $2,000.00 (subject to restrictions).
- One (1) night stay at the Cinderella Castle Suite in the Magic Kingdom® Park at the Walt Disney World® Resort with select food and beverage snacks, breakfast at either Cinderella’s Royal Table or The Crystal Palace. Subject to availability.
- One (1) Disney VIP Tour Guide for (8) hours one (1) day
The estimated retail value of the vacation package is USD $10,644.80.
Bidding ends July 10th.
For more details,see the listing on eBay.